LifeCell Wrinkle Cream Review
For some time now, the anti-aging product, LifeCell, has been making waves as the best anti-wrinkle cream available. It is the choice of many Hollywood stars, celebrities and supermodels. In fact, it’s such a good product that beauticians and doctors recommend it highly. And, the manufacturers of this amazing product say that the formula for this product has been inspired by Nobel Prize-winning science that gives one considerable results without undergoing surgery.
This anti-wrinkle cream is also an under eye treatment cream, reducer of age spots, lip plumper and make up foundation. Those who have used it claim to have seen results in minutes—or 17 minutes as the site claims!! So much so, that the official website asks that you take a before and after photo of yourself because you’re going to see significant results—all in 17 minutes!!
The speed of this product apart, those who use it complain about the expense. However, though expensive ($198), this is a good product that lives up to its promise of getting rid of wrinkles, fine lines and dryness without the greasy feeling of competitive products.
LifeCell Wrinkle Cream contains five major ingredients of which Deanol and Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 that help reduce deep wrinkles by a maximum of 30% and D3PA that safeguards you against free radicals while also firming up your sagging skin. In effectiveness, these ingredients are equivalent of Botox shots but in cream form.
These five ingredients have anti-aging properties that work to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and dull skin and other related issues. Here’s how these five ingredients make this product the best ever:
Deanol tones and firms up the skin: Deanol, DMAE or dimethylaminoethanol can lift sagging skin naturally. It helps stimulate acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter type that in turn helps facial muscles to tone up and rejuvenate the skin to its former tautness.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, an alternative to Botox: This ingredient of Lifecell cream makes it one of the best in the anti-aging segment, particularly as a natural alternative to Botox. It blocks nerve signals that control the facial muscle contraction and is therefore similar in action to neurotransmitters. This reduces wrinkle depth substantially. It woks naturally without toxin leaks and pain and therefore its effects are equally natural.
D3PA is anti-flammatory and anti-oxidant: With increasing age, D3PA decreases. By applying this topically through Lifecell cream, the skin can be repaired right from the root and restores the skin’s glow as more oxygen-filled blood flows through the blood capillaries to the skin.
Anti-oxidant Ubiquinone: This is the best anti-aging ingredient and a strong antioxidant. It nullifies the effect of damage by free radicals. It is responsible for the manufacture and protection of energy of the cells. As age advances, production of Ubiquinone falls, but Lifecell gets back this energy and helps reinvigorate your skin.
Ascorbyl Palmitate stimulates collagen production: This is a form of Vitamin C that’s fat soluble. It also helps reduce damage from free radicals and stimulates the production of collagen that helps tauten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces dark circles and eye puffiness
- Improves your skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Brightens your skin and makes it glow
- Evens the skin tone and smoothens it
- Safeguards your skin from aging in future
- Rejuvenates your skin, removes crows’ feet and reduces the appearance of age spots
- Plumps up your lips by reducing fine lines around your mouth, giving you a sexy pout and preventing your mouth from giving your real age away.
- It fades age spots, skin discoloration and sun damage which come with advancing age. Now, with LifeCell, you needn’t buy a skin lightening product but depend on LifeCell to do this too for you.
- It’s safe to use on human skin, so you need not worry about any harmful side-effects.
- The company offers an assured money back guarantee.
- Customers get good and courteous support from the company’s representatives.
- It’s not available in your neighborhood stores but is available on Amazon, Walmart, eBay and Walgreens.
- It is very at $198.
You can visit the company’s official website, www.lifecellskin.com and buy from there if you are a resident of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, NZ, South Africa, Singapore and South Africa.